Export and Import Training
It has been identified (through numerous studies) that one of the main barriers to international trade is a lack of knowledge on export and import procedures and systems. Point to Point Export Services offer specialist training courses, which are designed around individual organisations and undertaken at that organisation’s premises. This reduces the amount of travel expenses and time that staff need to be away from their work. These can be half day or one day courses and they cover the following subjects.
- Introduction to Exporting
- Introduction to Importing
- Export Documents and how to complete them
- Incoterms 2010 (the most recent set of rules issued by the International Chamber of Commerce)
- Understanding Letters of Credit and the rules required to ensure payment
Please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and to arrange a training course for you or your staff.